Volunteers are critical to our therapeutic retreats! During a retreat, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Support staff during Youth Program and Teen Group
- Interact with and support families attending retreat
- Support staff with retreat logistics as needed
- Spend time connecting with and supporting families
- Potentially participate in recreation activities to assist families
A two night minimum stay at the retreat location is required. Lodging and meals are provided, however volunteers are responsible for their own transportation. All volunteers must consent to a background check (free of charge).
Contact email@example.com with questions. If you’d like to apply to volunteer, fill out the below application in its entirety.
Confidentiality policy: All of your information is kept confidential. Project Sanctuary will not use, sell or disclose any information without your written consent.
Project Sanctuary is a Colorado 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization committed to helping military families reconnect through therapeutic retreat services.
Tax-deductible donations may be sent to:
PO Box 1563
Granby, CO 80446
Copyright © 2018 A Sanctuary for Military Families Inc D/B/A Project Sanctuary.
Project Sanctuary is a trademark of A Sanctuary for Military Families Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Website by Visionary Collective & Stealth Industries