VOLUNTEERS ARE CRITICAL TO OUR THERAPEUTIC RETREATS
During a retreat, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Support staff during Youth Program and Teen Group
- Interact with and support families attending retreat
- Support staff with retreat logistics as needed
- Spend time connecting with and supporting families
- Potentially participate in recreation activities to assist families
A two night minimum stay at the retreat location is required. Lodging and meals are provided, however volunteers are responsible for their own transportation. All volunteers must consent to a background check (free of charge).
Contact [email protected] with questions. If you’d like to apply to volunteer, fill out the volunteer application in its entirety.